No products in the cart.
Terms & Conditions
- The items and their contents listed on Mall@sggex are put there by individual sellers.
- Mall@sggex only provides trading platform and system to facilitate transactions, and is not responsible for listed items and their contents;
- The Prices listed excludes packaging, carriage, and freight;
- Upon successful purchase, strictly no refund and cancellation;
- All products must collect from our approved warehouse unless otherwise specified.
- It is the buyer or authorized personnel responsibility to inspect and ensure the product is in good conditions before collection and acknowledge of receipt.
- Once the product is out from our approved warehouse, we will not liable for any loss or damage of the product.
- Buyer may select a third-party delivery service option and have them delivered directly to the buyer‘s assigned location but the buyer is advised to take up the insurance for the product. Any loss or damage of product during the delivery, the buyer can make an insurance claim themselves.
- We make every effort to provide third-party delivery service who will ship the products or provide the services hereunder in accordance with the requested delivery date;
- All delivery dates provided by third-party delivery services are in good faith but we will not accept any liability to the customer for any delay in delivery;
- We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage arising during delivery. Hence the buyer is responsible for arranging insurance for the goods themselves;
- The recipient of an international shipment shall bear all relevant charges incurred for international shipping unless otherwise specified. These will include but not be limited to the following: shipping fees, import and customs duties；
- We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions without prior notice.
Application of this Policy
For the purposes of applicable international data protection laws, the respective SGGEx Entity with whom you have registered is the “controller” of personal information collected through www.sggex.sg, other SGGEx’s websites, widgets, mobile applications and other platforms (together with the “Site”), and is the company to contact if you have questions about the use of your personal information (see the “Contact Us” section below). This policy also applies to personal data about each authorized representative of a client and about other persons and entities collected in the course of providing our services.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create a SGGEx account, participate in any interactive feature of Services, fill out a form, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, apply for a job, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
When You Sign Up or Register for a SGGEx Account or Services
If you sign up for a SGGEx trading account to become a part of SGGEx’s trading member, we will collect comprehensive information about you including your personal details, background information, bank account details etc. We will use the information that we collect about you to:
- Create and maintain your account;
- Allow you to log in to SGGEx and proceed with trading activities;
- Contact you about your account and/or the services that SGGEx offers.
When You Provide Additional Information and Supporting Documents
We will also ask you to provide a copy of an identification document, such as passport, identity card, proof of residential and such other documents as may be required by us in order to comply with our regulatory obligations and to verify your identity. Further details about the identification process can be found in relevant SGGEx’s terms and conditions, terms of business and/or terms of us, as the case may be. We will use the information you provide in your Profile to:
- Verify your identity and carry our checks that we are required to conduct by applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, “know your client”, “anti-money laundering, fraud, sanctions, and politically exposed person checks;
- Contact you on matters related to your account, including, to request any additional information or documentation;
- Provide you with notices related to your account, general updates, market updates, and other marketing materials;
- Assess your risk score according to parameters determined by SGGEx;
- Assess whether you qualify as a commodity listing merchant, trading member or other specific client categories;
- Maintain administrative records relating to our business and set up security measures to secure your account, including without limitation, to carry out two- factor authentication.
When you Contact us
If you contact us by telephone, email, post or use another function offered by SGGEx, we will collect any information about the communication and any additional information that you choose to give us. We will use this information to review, investigate and respond to any comment or question that you may raise. Please note that we record and retain all telephone calls and other communication with us and may use it in our dealings with you including any dispute resolution or legal proceedings.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our services, such as to administer and verify your account, to provide the services you request and customize your experience with us. We also use the information we collect to:
- to carry out our obligations owed to you;
- to comply with our regulatory and other legal obligations;
- to administer transactions including deposits, charges, and payments;
- to monitor trading activity on SGGEx, including by detecting inconsistencies in payments and trades and looking out for potentially illegal activities;
- to determine whether a payment method is being abused;
- to compile statistical analysis of the pages of our platform and websites;
- to monitor and analyze our business;
- to investigate and to manage inquiries, disputes, and legal proceedings and to comply with court orders, mandatory dispute resolution determinations and mandatory government authority or law enforcement orders or directions;
- to participate in crime prevention, legal and regulatory compliance and to assist regulatory, cybercrime, data and information protection agencies and police with their inquiries and enforcement, even if not compelled to do so;
- to develop and to market other products and services; and
- to novate, transfer to assign any of the rights or liabilities of the SGGEx Entity.
Sharing of Information
We will not share the personal information we hold about you except in the following circumstances:
- between and among SGGEx and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- with professional advisors, vendors, consultants, and other service providers, such as payment service providers, IT hosting companies, banks, other financial institutions and credit reference agencies who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of SGGEx by another company;
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of SGGEx or others.
Retention of Personal Information
We store the information we collect on you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it, or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations. The period for which we will retain personal information will vary depending on the purposes that it was collected for, as well as the requirements of any applicable law or regulation. For example, if you have an account with SGGEx, we will store your personal information for as long as you maintain that account, and after you cease holding an account, for as long as we are required to by laws and regulations that are applicable to us.
Security and Integrity of Information
SGGEx is not available for users under the age of 18 (or the age of legal consent for the jurisdiction the user is located in) (a “Minor”). We do not knowingly collect personal information from or about Minors. If you are a Minor, you should not download or use any of our services nor provide any personal information to us.
The Policy will be reviewed from time to time to take account of changes to our operations or practices and, further, to make sure it remains appropriate to any changes in law, technology, and the business environment. Any personal information held will be governed by our most current Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding the Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, and mailing or email address.